Forensic Accounting Services in Georgia
The Forensic Accounting Firm Atlanta Trusts
If you or your client is in a situation that requires investigating complex financial situations, you can count on us to solve the problem.
Rhonda McClendon is among the first CPA’s to provide expert testimony in the courtroom and assist attorneys on both civil and criminal engagements. Our firm has testified in court and in front of arbitrators over 70 times and has been deposed numerous times over the past twenty years.
Forensic Accounting Experience You Can Count On
Forensic accounting can be a complicated and involving process. That’s why top law firms in the Atlanta area rely on The McClendon Group, CPA, PC for financial forensic expertise. Our forensic know-how includes civil and criminal engagements, such as:
- Forensics Cases Involving Divorce – If you believe your spouse is intentionally hiding assets or attempting to misrepresent the value of a business, to reduce their financial obligation then we can help. Our financial forensics team is trained to analyze discrepancies and uncover hidden assets.
- Expert Forensic Auditing for Businesses – Our expert forensic auditing team can assist with business valuation disputes. We offer investigative accounting for cases involving employee misconduct, and we can conduct financial analysis in employee fraud related incidents and much more. Additionally, our forensic investigators can bolster your case by reviewing the paper trail, conducting research and collecting data to help you evaluate or present a claim.
- White Collar Crimes – Sometimes financial crimes go unpunished because they’re so easy to overlook. Furthermore, proving your suspicions can be a challenge even when you suspect that a white collar crime has been committed. However, as fraud accounting experts we can help you investigate the evidence and prove your case.
- Forensic Investigations into Fraudulent Insurance Claims – Call us if you have reason to believe that an insurance claim is fraudulent. Determining the validity of suspicious insurance claims may require an in-depth review of the financial documents thorough claims analysis along with careful examination of the financial motives. These tasks are best suited for experienced forensic examiners such as The McClendon Group, CPA, PC.
- Additional Forensic Accounting Experience – We’ve handled forensic accounting scenarios dealing with the reconstructing and tracing of various transactions. We’ve assisted the authorities in criminal proceedings where crimes such as embezzlement and tax evasion had been reported. We’ve also helped attorneys decipher complicated financial records in fiduciary matters. Furthermore, our forensic examinations have resulted in numerous confidential settlements.
A Reputation You Can Rely On
With nearly 100 years of combined experience in financial analysis and over 112 expert witness testimonies, no situation is too big or difficult for us to handle. In fact, our accounting firm was one of two firms recommended by the GBI and the Cherokee County District Attorney (read full story on Patch).
But that’s not all. our forensic accounting firm has handled depositions for over 27 civil cases. We’ve even provided the Georgia Police Academy with financial investigation training.
Here’s what the senior counsel at one of America’s top law firms had to say about our Rhonda McClendon's forensic accounting expertise:
Professional Affiliations That Matter
The McClendon Group, CPA, PC places an emphasis on staying current with the latest changes and laws affecting both the forensic accounting industry, as well as the certified public accounting profession. We’re able to maintain awareness of these trends through active memberships with the following financial forensics and accounting organizations:
- Private Companies Practice Section of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Business Valuation and Forensic & Litigation Services Section of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Fraud and Valuation Section of American Institute of Certified Public of Accountants
- Taxation Section of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
You can trust The McClendon Group, CPA, PC to deliver an objective assessment of your forensic accounting case.
We are the Most Experienced Forensic Accounting Firm in the Atlanta Area!
Who Do We Serve?
The McClendon Group, CPA, PC is based in Newnan, GA and provides forensic accounting services to Atlanta, Sharpsburg, Senoia, Peachtree City, Grantville, Palmetto, Fairburn, Moreland, Luthersville, and other cities within a 25 mile radius of Newnan.